Getting To Know Me!

So I think this was really meant to do as a video, but I don't think I'm ready to make videos yet. So I'm going to do it on here for now! Here we go!

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once..at night
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combo
-What is your current facial wash? Loreal Go 360 Clean - the pink one -
-Do you exfoliate? I actually never have
-What brand do you use? ....
-Is it really important to moisturize? YES!
-How often do you moisturize your face? Everyday - in the morning
-What moisturizer do you use? Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream
-Do you use sunscreen? I know I should but I don't
-What is your favorite skincare line? I don't think I have one but I am really enjoying the Garnier product mentioned above
-Do you have regular facial treatments? No
-Do you have freckles? No
-Do you spray water on your face during summer? No
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No
-What do you use for cleansing your face? Loreal Go 360
-Which celebrity do you think has good skin even without makeup? I'm not sure
-One skincare routine that is a MUST for you? Removing my makeup

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? Currently Maybeline Dream Smooth Mousse
-How about concealer? Hard Candy Glamoflauge
-Do you know your undertone color? No
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I've never tried them and have no desire to.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use? I switch between a few different ones but my current favorite is Maybelline the falsies
-Sephora or Ulta? That's a hard one..I love both but I think I would have to say Ulta, because they have both high end and drugstore products.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes, sponge, fingers
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes
-For the face? Yes
-What is your favorite highlight powder? n/a
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?  I love taupe I'm a natural look kind of girl
-Do you line your eyes? Yes
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Almost everyday!
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I've never used them but there are a few I would love to get sometime soon!
-Do you use mineral makeup? No
-What is your favorite lipstick? Maybelline - Born with it
-How about lipgloss? NYX - Sweetheart
-What blush do you use? Mostly NARS - Orgasm
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment