Small Target Haul

Today I went to Target, and picked up a couple of things. So I thought I would share with you what I picked up! Hope you enjoy!

 First is this adorable cup that I found in the dollar section.
I didn't plan on even stopping by that area, but the Eiffel Tower caught my eye,
and then I just had to have it!

 Also from the dollar section is this super cute note pad.
I absolutely love the lips on it.

 Maybelline Age Rewind concealer.
I can't even tell you how much I've heard about this stuff.
It seems like ever since Tiffany D  mentioned it in a video
everyone started talking about it.
So I decided to finally give in and see what all the hype is about.
I'm excited to try it out.

 Finally, I picked up the Revlon 3D Volume mascara.
I was in need of a new mascara, and I never try out the newer stuff
while it's still new. So today I thought "Why not?"
 Look at that brush! 
So excited to this out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment