Little Target Haul

I went to Target today, and found a few things that I wanted to share with you. Target has a lot of cosmetic items on clearance right now. So now is a great time to get there, and score some amazing deals! Here's what I picked up on my trip today.

 The first thing I got was this magazine holder.
This was in the dollar section, and it was so cute
I had to have it! 
I love butterfly's!
 The next thing was this Sonia Kashuk makeup bag.
Now the last thing I need is another makeup bag, 
but this was such a great deal! I coldn't say no.
Ay 70% off this was less than $4!

And now the thing I'm most excited about!
 This is Revlon's Primrose.
Such a gorgeous color! 
I've heard that is a pretty good dupe for Mac's Lazy day lipstick.
I just love this color! 
I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!

And that's all! I didn't get much on this trip, but I am very happy with what I got.
Get to Target! Because you really can't beat some of the deals that are going on right now.
Hope you all enjoyed this little haul.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. great haul! i also love target! but when im there i cant help myself but to shop more and more!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete