Top 10 Holy Grail Products

Happy hump day! It's the middle of the week which means we're getting closer to another weekend. Yay!

Today I wanted to share with you my Top 10 holy grail makeup products.
So let's not waste time..on to the products!

 First up Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation.
Now I haven't had this for very long, but I've had it long enough to know I can't live without it.
This foundation give a nice, clean, beautiful finish.
I just can't say enough good things about it.

Maybelline Dream Matte Power.
This powder just gives the perfect finishing touch to your look.
Very light and just gorgeous.

 NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
I've clearly hit pan on 2 of the colors, and while those are my favorites 
this entire palette is just great for everyday simple looks.

 EOS Lip Balm. This is the Strawberry Sorbet.
I love using any of the EOS lip balms before applying any lip color.
They keep my lips soft and  smooth.

 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer.
This stuff is amazing. Great coverage and blends super easy.

 L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
This mascara gives my lashes great volume and I just love it.

ELF Blush Candid Coral.
Obviously I love this blush. This is such a pretty peachy coral color.
I love how it lights up the face and give a nice sheen or color.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Bold Gold.
This is the only Color Tattoo I have and I love it.
I look forward to buying more. The wear of this is great.
Holds up very well through just about anything. For hot summer days this is perfect.
I've even worn it through a shower and it stuck with me.

ELF Eyelid Primer. This is a great primer for $1.
I honestly don't see the need to try more expensive primers.
Even though there are a couple I'd love to try someday.
For now this gets the job done. It holds my shadows nicely.

Lastly..NYX Sweetheart lip gloss.
Now you didn't think I could do a holy grail post without mentioning this did you?
This is by far my favorite lip gloss. I love the color, the way it feels on the lips, and the scent of these are awesome! I've heard a few girls complain about the scent, but I love it.


And those my holy grail products.
What are some products you can't live without?

Hope you enjoyed
&
Thanks for reading!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just followed your blog! Nice post, I love that your HG are all so affordable!

    Would appreciate it if you checked out mine
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete