What's In My Purse?

 Happy Monday everyone! Today I wanted to share what I keep in my purse. I love being nosy and watching these videos on YouTube. So I thought I would let you all be nosy and see what's in mine. Let's get started.

 First the bag. I got this bag from Target about a month and a half ago. I instantly fell in love with it and had to have it. It's a pretty mint green color. I have been LOVING mint this Summer. I purchased it for $25, but last time I checked my store they had them marked down 50% off!!

Now on to what's inside!

Starting at the top left...
Hello Kitty Planner
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bac in Cilantro Peach
Phone. I have the Droid 3
Sunglasses. Both the glasses and case are from Target
Blue Makeup bag. Just girl personal girl items in there
Wallet.
Striped makeup bag...is makeup. I'll share where in there in a separate post.
Q-tips
Summer Fruit EOS
Beauty coupons from Target
Hello Kitty note pad
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Sephora mirror.


So that's what I keep in my purse.
What do you keep in yours?

Hope you enjoyed.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment