July Favorites

It is once again that time of the month... no not THAT! It is time for monthly favorites! I just love talking about my favorite products for the month and this month I have some amazing things to share with you. So let's cut the chit chat and get right to it.

 First up is the Dove Cream Oil Intensive Moisture Body Lotion.
I've had this for awhile and for the longest time it was way in the back of a shelf.
This is a favorite because of Adam.
One night he was looking for a lotion and this was the only "non girly" one I had.
While he was putting it on I noticed the scent was pretty good.
So I used it the next day after my shower, and I swear to you
the scent was with me from that morning until I was ready to go to bed.
Not only is the scent pretty good, but this made my skin so incredibly soft.
I absolutely love this stuff and cannot stop using it.


 Next is NYX lipgloss in Beige.
The name of this is funny to a lot of people because it isn't beige at all.
This is a beautiful pink lipgloss. I love this color so much and have been 
grabbing for it a lot this month. 

 L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss in Sunset.
I actually found this at Target on clearence for less than $5. Score!
I am so in love with gloss. I love the color and the staying power is awesome.
I wouldn't say it stays with me for 8 hours like it claims, but it does a last a decent amount of time.

 Dove Body Mist in Cucumber & Green Tea.
The only words I can think of to describe this stuff is..
OH MY GOD!
This stuff smells amazing! I got a tiny little bottle when I purchased the deodorant in this scent.
I could not stop sniffing the bottle of this stuff the night I got it..haha.
I love this scent so much. It's a very nice, light, clean scent.
Perfect for summer.

 ELF Golden Bronzer. I've had this for awhile and have finally been getting some use out of it this month.
After seeing a video on YouTube on how someone else used it I thought "Hey I'm gonna give that a shot."
So I did and now I love it. I don't use this as a bronzer..it's WAY too shimmery for that.
I do, however, use it on my cheeks in place of blush sometimes. Or I use the lightest color (bottom left) 
as a highlight. This shade it great for highlighting, and any of these shades would be.. depending on your sking color. I'm very happy that I finally am getting some use of out this.

 ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer.
I've looked at this product many times, and finally decided to buy it.
A lot of people compare this to the NARS Orgasm and Laguna duo.
While I can't say how the bronzers compare I can say this blush is NOTHING like Orgasm.
This is a lighter more pink shade where Orgasm is a deeper peachier shade.
I do love this duo though. I mainly use the blush but I am slowly working myself into using bronzers.

 Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation.
Holy $h!t is this stuff amazing!
This is BY FAR my standout favorite of the month.
I haven't been using it long...only about a week, but that's long enough for me.
The texture is very hard to describe. 
I've seen someone describe it as feeling like pudding, and I think that's a very good description.
I love how it feels going on my skin, and how it feels to touch my face after applied.
It stays with me all day (not sure about the 24 hour claim... no one should test that out).
It's been VERY hot where I live lately and this has held up very well during those days.
This in my opinion is a must try product!

 Wet 'N' Wild Megalast nail Polish in Sugar Coat.
I've been wearing this a lot this month.
This is a beautiful light pink.
This polish is simply amazing. It lasted a little over a week before I took it off.
For $1.99 you just can't beat that. For me this polish lasts longer than my more expensive polishes.
I can't wait to try more colors from this line.


So that's it. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you had a great month!

<3
Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment