So...

I don't think I've ever sat down and just typed up a blog where I don't really talk about anything special. So this is going to be one of those blogs. Really unsure of what I want to talk about though. I've been wanting to do a makeup collection video or just pictures on my blog, but my collection right now is really small and sad. So I think it might better to wait until it grows a little, but then I think do one now and then again later on to see just how much it's grown. What do you think? Should I do it now and then again to see the growth? or just wait until it's bigger? Let me know! Also I need some video ideas. What do you guys want to see?

Now this may seem silly but I now have 15 subscribers on youtube, and this makes me very excited! haha is that sad? I don't know and I don't care! I'm so excited so if you're one of those 15 then THANK YOU! I really enjoy making videos, and now I've learned how to edit so that makes it ever more fun. I want to start doing some on the go vlogs, but every time I leave the house I forget my camera. Which is odd because my camera used to go everywhere with me. I never left home without it.

Anyway be looking out for videos like that soon. And yeah...I think that's all for now. Sorry if this was a boring blog. I just felt like sitting down and typing something.

Love you all! ~ Heather ~

No comments:

Post a Comment