25 Facts About Me

So I was looking through the notes section on my Facebook and saw I posted 25 random facts about me about 2 years ago on there. So I thought I would do an updated one here. so let's begin!

1. My favorite color is pink

2. I am a total hello kitty addcit

3. I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 years

4. I love listening to loud music while driving & singing at the top of my lungs

5. I got my first tattoo when I was 24

6. I strongly dislike fake people

7. My dream vacation...Paris

8. I love photography

9. I completely messed up my high school years, and wish I could go back and do it again

10. I'm very emotional

11. I used to be terrified of cats...now I have 3

12. I don't like to watch TV

13. I love being outdoors

14. This is harder than I thought it would be

15. I love going to parks and playing on the swings

16. When I was 16 I literally ran down the school hallway and out to my car and left. They had the cops out looking for me.

!7. When I was 17 I smoked my first cigarette

18. When I was 20 I quit smoking

19. I met my boyfriend online and went to meet him for the first time at his family's farm house at 10 o'clock at night....my dad thought I was at a friends house.

20. I hoped to be married and/or have a baby by age 25. I am now 27 and don't have either.

21. I am going to try to this end this thing on a lighter note.

22. My favorite place to shop is Target

23. My favorite flower is a lily

24. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be macaroni & cheese

25. My family means everything to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love "random things" tags! They're so fun to read! Except I always have the HARDEST time thinking of things. I just did one and it was only 7 things but I took like 3 hours to do it.. haha.

    Speaking of.. it was for a blog award that I nominated you for!

    http://www.mandyssecrets.com/2011/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. and i'm totally obsessed with lily's too. thanks for another amazing post. Stop by to see pics from my RACHEL ZOE encounter in Beverly Hills and see who I chose as my Fash Fave and Fash Fail for the week. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete