Haul: Bath & Body Works and Ulta

I did a little shopping today, and thought I would share with you what I got.

Let's start with Bath & Body Works. Today they held a special event for the release of their new scent Paris Amour. During this event with any signature item purchase you got a free gift. The free gift is amazing, but we'll get to that.

Of course my signature item choice was the
 Paris Amour fragrance mist.
I absolutely love this scent.
                                                     
 This is the free gift.
A very cute pink makeup bag.

 I love the little Eiffel Tower charm.
And what was in the bag?

 A full size lotion of the newest scent Charmed life!
Let me tell you this scent...
AMAZING!
This is how B&BW describes the scent.
"A positively sexy blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear,
and creamy vanilla musk, inspired by taking chances,
having fun and savoring life's fabulous moments."
There isn't anything about this scent that I dislike.

The next stop was Ulta. 
Of couse I can't take a trip to Ulta without making 
some kind of NYX purchase.
So I picked up a lipstick.

I chose Summer Love.

Summer Love is a nice nude lipstick
(what other color would I go for?)
I think I swatched about every NYX lipstick 
while in the store, and probably stood in the
NYX section for a good 20 min...as I usually do.
Finally I spotted Summer Love, and fell in love.

After I finally made up my mind on the lipstick
I started wandering around the store.
I found a section of Ulta brand products that were marked down.
Of course I had to stop!
I found this really pretty nail polish.
It's a gold color, and it's gorgeous!
It's the exact kind of color I have been wanting.


So that's it! 
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you were also 
able to get into Bath & Body Works today!

No comments:

Post a Comment