Review: Burt's Bees Day Lotion





Earlier this week I finally received my Target beauty bag. I was excited to try some new products that I wouldn't normally pick up while at a store. Now I know that with as small of an amount as you get as a sample I can't do a complete full review, but I can tell you what my first reaction was to it. So first up...Burt's Bees Day Lotion.




I was very excited to try this lotion. I have never tried any Burt's Bees products other than the lip balm, which i love! This was the first sample that I opened up and gave a try. At first when I opened it I liked the smell, but then as I was rubbing it on my skin I didn't like it anymore. The smell is very odd and hard to describe. not only was the smell not so great, but it made my skin feel sticky.
It's very disappointing that one of the samples I was most excited about was a fail, and i will not be purchasing this.
I really wanted to like this lotion, but i just couldn't do it. I ended up washing it off after having it on for 5 min, because the smell was too much for me to take.
Hopefully if you've tried this lotion you had better luck than I did with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment