Review: John Frieda Full Repair

This is going to be a post about one of the shampoo samples that came with the Target beauty bag. There will be no photos for this blog. The 3 samples that were included in the bag were Tresemme Naturals, Garnier Pure Clean, and john Frieda Full Repair.

If you are subscribed to me on YouTube then you probably saw the video where I said I was trying to break away from drugstore shampoos. That is part of the reason I was so disappointed with this freebie bag. Anyway I told myself I was done with those shampoos, but I had free samples. Only one of them had any appeal to me, and that was the John Frieda Full Repair. I have watched a few videos where girls talk about, and love this product. I was not one of the ones that loved it....I actually hated it. It left a weird feeling on my hair and caused major breakage. My hair has always been...picky? about what shampoo is used. I can't use drugstore shampoos anymore. I currently am using Joico and after ones use of that I noticed my hair was stronger. After I used the john Frieda it once again started breaking, and just wasn't good.

II threw out the other 2 samples because they exploded. I'm impatient and wanted to smell them right away so I opened them all just to smell them. I put them on my vanity, and then one day threw my wallet down on them....explosion.

So those are my thoughts...or maybe this was more or a rant? I don't know. Whatever you want to call it...the point is I didn't like this product. I really wanted to, because it wold be great to be able to buy a shampoo that doesn't cost so much. That didn't happen though. So oh well!!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment