Beauty Survey!



Earlier today I was browsing around at some beauty blogs. I came across one that had a survey, and I am a sucker for surveys! So I thought it would be something fun to do.


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Wavy..and I hate it. Sometimes I don't mind wearing it natural, but most of the time I will use a flat iron.


2. What is your natural hair color?
Blonde.


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never dyed my hair but I have had highlights. But I haven't done that in years.


4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.


5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Pretty much the same everyday.


6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I always do my nails myself. I've gone to a salon a couple times though.


7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Whenever it starts to chip. I've never understand the girls who change their polish everyday.


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Usually only summer.


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? 
About 15-20 min. 


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face.


11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I guess you could say I collect it.


12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. I've thought about buying some to try but I'm scared to put glue on my eye. kinda freaks me out. Haha.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Yes. Unless I'm sick or just staying home cleaning or something then yeah I wear it everyday.


14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
If I am planning on leaving the house at some point then yes.


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I will. I don't like too but I will.


16. How many high end products do you have? 
5. I don't need or even want a lot of high end makeup. Most of it just seems like such a waste to me. Why pay $20 for one thing when you can go to the drugstore and buy a few things for $20?


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Ummm not as often as I should. I honestly can't tell you the last time I washed them. Which says it's probably time to do it again. I always say I'm going to get better about doing it more often, but I never do.  It's honestly the worst part about wearing makeup.


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Decide while getting dressed. 
 

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often.


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually stay up pretty late. During the week I go to bed around 12-1am on the weekend I sometimes don't go until 2 or 3am. So obviously I sleep late... sometimes I get up around 9-10am but lately it's been more like 11am-12pm. It's so bad. Haha.


21. How often & when do you workout?
Never.


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Left.


23. How tall are you?
5' 5"


24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No.


25. How many pets do you have?
I have 3 cats.


26. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm on everyday but usually only to read blogs that I follow. I'm bad about posting.


27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?

Yes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes. I kind of stopped doing that because my list was getting out of control. 
 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My name is Heather and I have a love for makeup. So I put it all together. I wanted something fun and creative but just couldn't think of anything.


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Sony Cybershot. It's also what I use for videos.


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Every other Sunday.


32. What is your favorite color?
Pink but lately I'm liking blue more. Not like normal blue but a lighter blue.


33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Glamour


34. Do you swear?
Yes. Everyone does at some point. I use to only do it when I got really upset, but since being with  my boyfriend, who says the F word about 500 times a day,... I do it more.


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it's about 9:30pm so I'm just relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment