November Favorites!

While I might be a few days early it is time for monthly favorites. I haven't had very many favorites to talk about the past few months. Which would explain why I haven't posted about anything. This month I decided that I really wanted to do one of these posts again. I found a few products that I have been obsessing over this month. Some I have mentioned before and some are newer products.

 First up is the ELF Kabuki brush. I have wanted this brush for awhile now,
and finally decided to pick up during one of my trips to Target.
I was very impressed with how soft this brush is. I absolutely love it!
For the price of $6 you just can't beat it! I love using this brush on my face to apply powder/


 Maybelline Colossal Volume Cat Eyes Mascara.
The first time I used this mascara I hated it. 
I decided to give a second chance, though, and after some time I fell in love!
I love what this does to my lashes. I love the volume it gives and how 
well is separates them. I am so glad I gave this mascara another chance.


 Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Dainty Peach.
I'm pretty sure this was a limited edition quad for Spring or Summer.
I picked mine up a couple months back on clearance at Walgreens.
I love using the peachy shade all over my lid and the brown in the middle in the crease,
and the lightest shade as a highlight. I haven't played with the deeper brown shade yet.
I love the look I get from using these shadows.
The pigmentation isn't the best but that's where the next product comes in.


 NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk.
I have wanted this for so long, and for some reason never bought it. 
I would always look at it when I was in Ulta, but never really felt the need for it.
Now I am glad I bought it. I love how it can make a more dull eyeshadow really stand out.
I use this mostly as a base, but also love to put in the inner corner of my eyes.


 Cover Girl Liquiline Blast.
Can you say AMAZING!? 
This eyeliner is super creamy and smooth. i just love the way it glides on.
It stays with me through a good part of the day. 


 EOS Vanilla lip balm.
I don't remember the exact name for this, but I can tell you it was part of the 
Alice In Wonderland trio.
I have been waiting for EOS to release a vanilla lip balm.
So when I saw they were going to have one I had to get it! 
i love the other flavors that came in this set as well,
but this is definitely the standout for me.


 Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess.
OH. MY. GOD.
I have never been much of a bronzer user, but this came in a set I got from Ulta
that came with one of the Amazonian Clay blushes.. so I thought I would try it out.
I love how light this bronzer is, and how well it works with my incredibly pale skin.
I can honestly say that when this runs out I will absolutely buy the full size.


 ELF Blush in Mellow Mauve. 
Again some I've looked at for awhile.
I was going to buy this over the Spring, but I thought it seems like a better Fall/Winter color. So I waited.
I love the color of the blush so much! Gorgeous.
I really can't get over how great ELF blushes are, and for only $3!!


 Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet.
Completely out of my comfort zone, and completely opposite of my everyday nude lip.
I love this color so much. i love how you can wear it sheer or you can wear it to be more bold.
I just can't get over how beautiful this color is.
If only it tasted like red velvet!


 Forever Red from Bath & Body Works.
This is their newest scent that they spent a few months hyping up.
I can tell you it was well worth all the hype.
This is a much more mature scent than most of their other scents.
I'm horrible at describing scents, sorry.


Cashmere Glow body lotion.
I have been using this lotion every night and I just love the soft scent it has.
I've used it so much my pillow and sheets have taken on the scent as well.. it's pretty amazing.



So those are my favorites for the month of November.
I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you had a great month.

No comments:

Post a Comment