March Favorites

Hey everyone! It feel like forever since I've posted anything on here. My last post was November Faves, though, so I guess it has been a little while. I have just been so crazy busy with work and person life stuff. But I wanted to do this post, because there are so many great things I've been loving lately, and I wanted to share them with you.



First off is Bath & Body Works newest scent Beautiful Day.
I absolutely LOVE this scent. I just can't get enough of it.
As you may remember I am horrible at describing scents.
So I will just say that I highly recommend that you stop
into B&BW and give this a sniff.


Next up..Fresh Picked Strawberry.
One word can describe this scent..YUM!
I know a lot of people are raving about the Market Peach candle,
but for me strawberry is where it's at.
I love both the lotion and candle.
This is a nice real strawberry scent..not something trying to be strawberry.
These products legit smell like if you cup open a strawberry and smell it.
It is SO GOOD!


NAIL POLISH!!
2 L'oreal polishes to mention.
The glitter is Sparklicious and the other is Pistachio Dream.
These polishes are pretty on their own, but when you put that glitter over
the minty Pistachio Dream..it's gorgeous!

In the middle is Revlon Colorstay Gel Shine Top Coat.
Also known as my new best friend. This top coat is seriously amazing.
This top coat kept my polish looking gorgeous for a week!
Love. Love. Love.


Now onto the makeup...

First up is the Rimmel BB Cream.
This is my first BB Cream, and I have to say I honestly don't see the point in trying any others.
This stuff is truely amazing. It's a thick consistency, and covers beautifully. 
I have to say this stuff covers better than some foundations I've tried.
I love the flawless finish this gives my skin.


Milani Baked Blush.
If you haven't ever tried these blushes then I suggest you run out and pick one up ASAP!
These are AMAZING! 
On the left we have Rose D'Oro (supposedly a dupe for MAC Stereo Rose msf)
and on the right Luminoso .
These blushes give off a beautiful glowy look to the skin.


EYES!

First off is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded.
Next is CG Clump Crusher Mascara. One of the best mascaras I have ever tried.
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow. The lighter shade is Iced Latte, and the other is Amber Rush.
 Iced Latte is just a typical champagne color and Amber Rush is the
perfect rose gold eyeshadow. Amazing shadows and a definite must try.

 LIPS!

Oh coral how I love you.
On the left Revlon Coralberry
and on the right Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition.
I've been thinking about doing a post all about my crazy coral obsession. ha/
I really should have posted a pictures with swatches so you could see how different these truely are.
Coral Ambition is by far the most wearable, and Coralberry is more on the orange side.
But I equally love them both.



And those are my favorites for the month of March! 
Hope you enjoyed.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment