Haul! - Target & Ulta

Hello loves! Hope you all are having a fantastic week! It's Wednesday, which means we are almost to another weekend. I don't know about you, but I am pretty darn excited about that. Anyway..today I have a  little haul for you of some things I've picked up the last few days. Hope you enjoy!



First up is what I purchased at Target.
I've been on the hunt for a smaller bag to use for Spring and Summer.
I finally found one! The color may not scream Spring/Summer, but I love this bag so much!
It took me awhile to fit everything I wanted inside of it, but I finally made it work.
The best part about this bag is unlike my last one it won't kill my shoulder while I'm shopping.

I had to pick up another Nivea Kiss of Milk & honey lip balm.
I got one of these for Christmas and it is pretty much completely gone.
I can't remember the last time I finished a product like this.
I swear by this stuff and it has become a total must have for me.

I've also been looking to get a moisturizer. So I decided to pick up the 
Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream. I've used the one for normal skin before,
but this time I went for the dry skin one. I'm not going to lie the fact that it's pink kind of sold me.
This is a great product, though, and it really does help out my dry skin.

 Next I decided it was time to go ahead and buy a lipstick from the Maybelline Vivids collection.
It seems like every time I go out I pick up Shocking Coral...and then put it back.
This color is beautiful! 
While it may be VERY different from my pink and nude lipsticks 
I am pretty excited to wear it.

Now on to Ulta!!!

I recently fell in love with the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. 
I picked up another $4 packet of that, and thought I would give something else from the line a try.
So I picked up the  Nourishing Leave In Cream.
I haven't used this yet, but I am very excited too!

Next I picked up a lipstick from NYX.
My rule is if I'm going to Ulta I have to buy at least one NYX product..since I don't like close to Ulta.
So I went with the lipstick in Pure Nude.
The funny thing about this is I saw it on Ulta's website right before heading out the door,
and then while browsing the NYX section in store I spotted a color I loved
and it was Pure Nude..I knew then it was meant to be.

 Now the reason I went to Ulta in the first place.
Lorac's GloGetter palette.
They posted a picture of this on their Facebook last week and I just had to have it.
I don't think I have ever gone as crazy for any makeup item as I did for this.
These colors are gorgeous and so perfect for Spring/Summer.
I didn't swatch any of them for this post,
because I want to devote an entire post to it.
It's that good.


So that's all for my haul!
I hope you enjoyed.
Have a great rest of the week!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment