Another Update..

First of all I can not believe I haven't posted anything since July. There has been a lot going on in my life since then though. In my last update I mentioned a close friend of my families who wasn't doing so well. I'm sad to say later in July she passed away. July is the month where a lot of things started to go badly for my family. We lost her and my stepdad's health was also beginning to not be so great. He kept getting worse week after week and was constantly in and out of hospitals. He passed away in early November. I'm not going into any details about what happened but this was the hardest thing to go through.

On a happy note Adam and I found out in August that we are pregnant!! We just found out a month ago that we're going to be having a little girl, and we are thrilled!!

All of these things have kept me pretty busy. Between dealing with death in the family, trying to be there for my mom, and trying to get things ready for a baby there has been no time for anything else. I want to be able to say I'm going to blog more in the new year, but after having a baby I don't think I'll have time. But I'm not due until April so hopefully I can blog more in the first few months and try my hardest to continue after our little one arrives.

I hope you've all had a great 2013 and have an even better 2014! Happy New Year!

<3
 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment