Makeup Collection

In my post yesterday I mentioned having a new vanity setup and  how I've been so excited to share it. Well here it is! I love this setup so much more than my old one. It just feels and looks more grown up to me. Everything finally has it's own place and I finally have less clutter all over the place! You may notice some baby items, and that's because my setup is to be in my daughters room for now. I don't think she minds sharing though. Anyway let's get to the makeup!! 


Yes, I did what all the other girls are doing and I purchased the Alex 9 Drawer from Ikea.
I can see why this thing is so popular...it's perfect!!

On the top - Napkin holder (also from Ikea) was intended to hold more palettes but then I thought this is the main one I want to display. ELF Ariel Beauty Book (Available now at Walgreens!), The pink box is a Prada Candy roller ball perfume, mini cake stand candle hold (from Bath & Body Works) hold my mini Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume as well as a pair of pearl earrings. And then there's the mirrored Hello Kitty brush holder from Sephora. 

First drawer is lip products. This isn't set up the exact way I imagined but it'll do for now.

Face - foundation, concealer, prinmers, powder, and blushes. I also keep my beauty blender in there.

Eyes - Again not exactly how I wanted it to look. I wanted everything to laid out so I can clearly see what I have, but I'm weird and don't the drawers to get dirty....  I know. 

Hair - Notthing exciting here. Hairs claw thingys, bobby pins, sock bun maker, hair ties. Brush and combs.

Makeup removers/skincare. Cotton rounds and 3 B&BW roller balls in the back. The qhite container holds Q-Tips but I need to restock.

Hot hair tools.

Makeup bags and the box from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.

Nail polish!!! And nail tools. I LOVE this drawer.

And finally... my new vanity table. I love this so much!
Table is from Ikea and the mirror is from Lowe's.

This lamp stole my heart. The camera didn't capture it but the lamp shade has GLITTER!
It puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.
Lamp and lamp share are from Target.

Brush holders are Sonia Kashuk from Target. I got them on clearance so I don't think they sell them anymore. 2 kabuki brushes and my 5 drawer muji.

My 3 favorite palettes and my Sigma single shadow.

Chanel foundation, concealers, bronzer, powder, eye primer and face primer.

Blush

More eye stuff. Color Tattoos, mascara, eyeliners, and 2 Wet n Wild singles.
Oh and that Maybelline palette? I love it!

And finally more lip glosses and lip sticks.
And a lonely lip balm.

So that's it!  That's my new setup and organization and I couldn't be happier with it. I hope you enjoyed this post.


Until next time....
xo - heather


No comments:

Post a Comment