July Favorites

 It's the end of July and that means it's time for some favorites. This is something I really missed doing and have looked forward to doing again. Before I picked out my faves I thought I would have quite a few things. Turns out... I don't. But these are truely thing that I have been loving and can not get enough of.

Let's get started!! 


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
First of all that chocolate scent gets me every time. Yum!
The pigmentation of the shadows are great and the shadows are so soft
Maybelline The Nudes palette
Not super impressive pigmentation but I still really love this palette.
It's great for when I just want a simple look.
Maybelline Leather Color Tattoo - Barely Beige
I've heard people say these seem dry but mine is actually pretty creamy.
I love this color so much and again great for days I just want a simple/quick look.


 Sigma F80
My first Sigma purchase.
My fiance and I went to Minnesota about a month ago and went to the Mall of America.
I had to go to the Sigma store and I knew I wasn't leaving without this brush.
I've heard so many great things about it on YouTube and just had to try it for myself/ 
This is the best thing I've ever used to apply foundation.... it's perfect!!


 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
This stuff is a mom life saver!
While my daughter usually sleeps through the night..
I tend to stay up later than I should... like right now as I type this.


Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil
When I first tried this I wasn't a fan, but after trying it several more times I fell in love! 


Not Your Mothers Whip It Up Mousse
Let me tell you the main reason I bought this...
IT SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES!
I read that and had to try it and it really does!!
It's delicious.


 Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Lemonade
I was pretty bummed when I first tried this and saw it's extremely sheer.
But then I grew to love that. It's perfect for throwing in your bag and applying when you need
something moisturizing with a sheer tint. 

 
Sunflower Citrus & Apricot Mango Anti-Bac 
These smell amazing! 
I love them both but I think I love Sunflower Citrus a tad more.

No comments:

Post a Comment