How I Remove My Makeup

So every night before I go to bed I do what every girl should do. Remove my makeup. I use a couple different products but not at the same time. One I use at night, and the other I use in the morning when I wake up. There's always some makeup under my eyes every morning without fail. So the first product I use are make up wipes. I've always used the Ponds wipes and they would always sting my eyes. Not good. So I picked a new product and now I'm hooked! I'm on my second package, and I love them. Don't think I'm ever switching again. Now I use the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Toweletts. These things are amazing! First of all I love the smell they just smell so clean and refreshing, next they take off pretty much all of my makeup..like I said I always wake up with some makeup under my eyes, but that's ok. My skin feels so good after using these. I love the feeling I get when I'm done.
 The next product I use every morning. I should go back to using it at night as well, because this gets everything off. I enjoying the feeling of it against my eye in the morning though.The product? Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover. This stuff is also amazing. Like I said it gets everything off..nothing is left behind. One thing I really love about it though and there's no stingy feeling on my eyes. This remover is just like using pure water. If you haven't tried it you really should give it a chance. It is available only at Target and it's $10.
So those are the 2 products I use. I think I would probably get better results using both at night, but like I said I like the feeling of the mover against my eye in the morning. helps to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment