I need your help...

So everyone knows about the Katy Perry OPI collection. There are 2 colors in the collection that I am just dying to get my hands on..Teenage Dream and Not Like The Movies. I took a trip to Walgreens today..and I think I found a decent dupe for Teenage Dream..but I'm still on the hunt for a inexpensive dupe of Not Like The Movies..I looked all over the store and nothing was catching my eye. So my question is does anyone know of any good inexpensive dupes for that color? If I have to spend the $8, or however much it is, to get it..I will! If you know of dupes though please let me know! Thanks!

Also I just posted my haul from Walgreens go check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/HelloKittyBow27?feature=mhum

1 comment:

  1. I googled it, and I found that Wet N Wild's New FAST Dry Polishes, in Grays Anatomy is a dupe for not like the movies and also Zoya Nail polish in Adina. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete